I got tagged and so I guess I'm gonna tag some people now too
Okay. Here are the rules or whatever:
*You must post these rules
*Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
*You have to choose ten five people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
And uh, I was tagged by
and she gave me these questions to answer:
1. what's your favorite thing about the place you live?
The flora. Absolutely love how pretty Florida is.
2. what is the dumbest/weirdest thing you are afraid of?
3. favorite time period in history, and give a highlight
Late 1800's. Nikola Tesla, Exposition Universelle of 1889 (i.e. the world's fair in Paris)
4. most interesting scar
where I had glass in my forearm, I guess
5. most embarassing thing you've ever shipped. No lying.
Drake/Josh, I think?
6. what was the last movie that made you cry? Count a book if you can't remember a movie.
7. what kind of games did you play as a kid? Do you remember any details?
Are we talking board games or card games? Or like recess games? Cuz I used to played Sorry a lot and rummy/poker with my aunt and at recess I played this game called "pokemon tag" where you had to chase people in character as a pokemon if you were "it"
8. favorite poem, copy a few lines below
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.
9. if I say to you, all fanfiction is crap, what example would immediately you counter with? Links where appropriate
As discussed earlier, Astolat [link]
and she does Supernatural but unfortunately it's all Wincest...
10. Near death experience? If so, when?
Yup. I ran in front of a bus to get it to stop for me my first semester in college.
So, questions for people I tagged...
1. What is your favorite cartoon character?
2. Who is your favorite fictional character of all time? Where do they come from?
3. What is your favorite time of year and why?
4. Where have you always wanted to visit and why?
5. What is your favorite past time activity?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. What/who is your spirit animal and why?
8. What color do you find yourself using a lot in your own art?
9. Who is your literary idol?
10. Do you love Neil Gaiman? (there is a right answer here)
Happy trails, y'all!